VEHICLE FINANCE BRISBANE
There are a number of ways to finance the purchase of a motor vehicle, depending on your intended method of use. The finance of a motor vehicle will fall under the category of either business/commercial or consumer.
To qualify for a commercial loan, the motor vehicle is required to be used predominantly for work purposes/business use. If you are receiving a car allowance or if your employer can provide you a letter to confirm the requirement to use your personal vehicle for work purposes, then you should qualify for a commercial facility.
If you are purchasing a vehicle mainly for personal use, we have several options for consumer finance.
Once the above is established, we will consider the following 6 factors to determine the best finance structure to suit your personal circumstances:
- How many kilometres you travel per annum on average?
- How long you intend to keep the car?
- Are you required to use your car for work purposes?
- What is the age of the car at the time of purchase (buying new or buying a used car)?
- What is the estimated value of the vehicle at the end of the finance term (your equity position)?
- What are the GST and tax implications?